Thanks for your interest in giving a presentation at Leipzig Gophers, we appreciate your input.
As for topics, we are interested in anything related to the Go programming language, including its uses, e.g. in the cloud and infrastructure domain, best practices, experiences from real world projects, and other topics. In the past, we had presentations on a wide range of topics, from langauge features, concurrency, networking, container technology, machine learning, tools, testing, security, databases, and much more.
We are very flexible concerning formats, here are some examples:
- lightning talk (5 min)
- short talk (up to 15 min)
- presentation (up to 45 min)
- interactive format (e.g. mob programming, workshop, … - up to 90 min)
To submit a talk proposal use one of the following channels.
- send us an email with an idea and/or abstract
- if you have an account on meetup.com you can DM the organizers of the meetup group or leave a note in the group discussions
- if you have a GitHub account, you can also leave an issue on this websites repository
- drop by any event and just let us know
Looking forward to hear from you.