We’re starting a Go Meetup in Leipzig in Leipzig (we started as Go and Cloud Native, but split in Fall 2019). For 2019 we plan to host about one meetup per month. The next event (#8) is scheduled for November, 15 2019 19:00 at Basislager.
Our goal is to establish a place, where people from all backgrounds interested in the Go programming language (golang) and various cloud technologies can meet, learn, share experiences, present, discuss and network.
🔗 How to participate
- follow us on meetup for updates, or via RSS feed
- help us spread the word - we’re on twitter
- tell us about topics that you’d like to see covered in this context
- propose a short talk or demo (5-30 min) about some Go (language, framework, project, problem, …) or Cloud-Native (containers, orchestration, platforms, networking, storage, security, …) related topic - we’ll like to create a roadmap for the next few events and we would love to see people bring their ideas and projects (send us a PM on twitter, via email)
- join us organizing this (just drop me an email; we have a few nice ideas for events already, but help is always appreciated
🔗 Want to host a meetup at your company?
Your company uses Go or wants to look into it? Why not connect with the local Go community by hosting a user group event? We do have presentations on interesting technical topics and spark lively discussions. If you are interested, let’s talk.