We’re hosting a Go Meetup in Leipzig (we started as Go and Cloud Native, but split in Fall 2019). In 2019 we hosted 8 meetups and we plan something similar for 2020. The next event (#9) is scheduled for January 2020 at Basislager.
Our goal is to establish a place, where people from all backgrounds interested in the Go programming language (golang) and various cloud technologies can meet, learn, share experiences, present, discuss and network.
🔗 How to participate
- follow us on meetup for updates, or via RSS feed
- help us spread the word - we’re on twitter
- tell us about topics that you’d like to see covered in this context
- propose a short talk or demo (5-30 min) about some Go (language, framework, project, problem, …) or Cloud-Native (containers, orchestration, platforms, networking, storage, security, …) related topic - we’ll like to create a roadmap for the next few events and we would love to see people bring their ideas and projects (send us a PM on twitter, via email)
- join us organizing this (just drop me an email; we have a few nice ideas for events already, but help is always appreciated
🔗 Want to host a meetup at your company?
Your company uses Go or wants to look into it? Why not connect with the local Go community by hosting a user group event? We do have presentations on interesting technical topics and spark lively discussions. If you are interested, let’s talk.